Stong College is affiliated with the Faculty of Health and the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, serving students from Nursing, Kinesiology and Health Science as well as English, Creative Writing and Professional Writing. Enriched by the Stong family pioneer spirit, to which we owe our name, our community is committed to innovation while preserving the values of diversity and inclusivity. Our team at Stong College aims to support student success through a variety of programs designed for students throughout their university experience.
OFFICE OF THE MASTER, CALUMET COLLEGE AND STONG COLLEGE
Location: 301 Calumet College
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
(Open until 3:30pm Fridays in June, July & August)
Student Success Programs During the Winter 2018 Labour Disruption:
- Peer Assisted Student Sessions (PASS) are being hosted on a reduced schedule.
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Kinesiology & Health Science are on a reduced schedule. Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Psychology, School of Health Policy & Management, and Global Health are suspended.
- Peer Mentoring Drop-In Hours are open for Kinesiology & Health Science on a reduced schedule. Peer Mentoring Drop-In Hours for Psychology, School of Health Policy & Management, and Global Health are suspended.
- The Course Representative Program is running in active courses.
- LEAD Workshops are running as scheduled.
Please follow the link to the program page for updated schedules and program details.