EWIH has opened recruitment to join their initiative, and are seeking talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, majors - within and beyond the field of health - and with varying skill sets to build an inclusive and holistic executive team for 2021 - 2022.
If you want to help build this future non-for-profit from the ground up, grow as a leader within a multidisciplinary team and use your skills to support the future of health, then apply today!
Applications will close on September 20th, 2021, so make sure to apply before then!
- Recruitment Package:Empowering Women in Health Recruitment Package
- Recruitment Application: https://forms.gle/5zhZyes3on2YYKAK7
- Want to learn more about who we are? Watch this short introduction video!
ABOUT US: EWIH is a newly-founded initiative that uses various platforms to raise awareness about the gender disparities in Canadian health industry in order to inspire young women of all backgrounds to become leaders in this field.
Want to learn more about EWIH and follow them on social media?
- Instagram: @empoweringwomeninhealth
- Facebook: @empoweringwomeninhealth
- Youtube: Empowering Women in Health
- Website: empoweringwomeninhealth.org